|My sad attempts at 'art'... please enjoy ^-^|
I was tagged by sammydaredfox123.deviantart.com
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icon in your journal
5. Go to their page and inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
1. What colour is your hair?
Well when I was a baby my hair was white blonde but it has over the years progressively gotten darker in different clumps, heading towards what I like to call dark blonde but probably comes under the brunette category, so at the moment it's generally darker but with a lot of different shades of blonde streaked through it, naturally. I would like green hair though
2. What book/Other are you reading for pleasure at the moment, is it good?
Oh my gosh, I am reading so many different things at the moment (mainly fanfictions), it's a bad habit to be honest. The most recent thing I looked at though was chapter nine of a Death Note fanfiction called Must Love Sharks, (found here -> www.fanfiction.net/s/8445963/1… if you are interested) it's AU Matt/Mello, I really like it.
3. Dogs or Cats?
I really cannot say, I love both dogs and cats a great deal, I do not really favour one over the other but to avoid being a 'fence sitter' I will go cats. Maybe. Hmm.
4. Do you think rats are dirty?
Um, not really. I consider rats to be like any other animal in the sense that it can be dirty if it's in an unclean environment, but I do not think of dirt when I think of a rat, does that make sense?
5. Favourite quote in your all-time favourite fandom (movie/comic/TV show/Book/other)?
Oh gosh. This is difficult. Not because I am not passionate or anything but because I'm passionate about so many things it is hard to choose just one. Okay. If I had to narrow it down to just one I think it would be from Naruto (only because that show has had such a positive influence on my life) from a character called Jiraiya (because he is just amazing and wonderful). The quote is "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you."
6. If you could go anywhere in the world what non cliché place would you visit? (A book shop you have heard about/ a tree/ a cave/other) something off the beaten path?
Ah, there is this restaurant that I have heard of (I believe it is in Melbourne) called the 'White Lotus' or something like that, it is a Hari Krishna establishment, all the food is vegan and instead of paying for your meal the encourage you to do some work for them in order to pay for it. I think it sounds amazing.
7. Sweaters or Knitted Jumpers?
Sweaters, wool makes me so itchy, I think I am allergic.
8. If there is one food on earth that you could wipe out so it could never be eaten again what is it?
Anyone who knows me even remotely will know but I am about to say. Meat. That is all.
9. Winter or Summer?
Winter. I am not very comfortable in the sun or heat and even though the cold can be uncomfortable I love the rain and I love overcast days that should come with a 'good' winter.
10. If you could have any career despite money/education/talent what would you have?
To be an author. I want to be an author anyway but yes. That is what I would love to do, to share stories and worlds and characters and ideas with people and to enrich their live and to get them to enjoy themselves. That I would love to do.
My ten questions for you:
1. What do you find most important about other people?
2. What do you think of when you hear the word 'blurt'?
3. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
4. How are you?
5. What is the worst thing you can think of?
6. Do your ears hang low?
7. What is something that makes you nervous?
8. Can, can you do the cancan? And if not would you like to be able to?
9. Do you ever feel like a pineapple?
10. If you specialised in another form of art what would you want it to be?
People to tag? (sorry to drag you into this)
Edit: Oh my gosh, I just spent around an hour wording this and the messages I sent to the tagged people and making sure there were no mistakes but then I changed something and made a mistake in the message I sent most of them. Tagged people, if you are reading, I am so sorry. This is embarrassing.
|Hello everyone, a little about me, I try and keep myself fairly open minded in both life and art (though it doesn't always work), I just finished school last year and I am currently on a job hunt (that has yet to prove successful but here's for trying). Plus I'm a vegetarian (heading vegan at a rapid pace).|